Microarray studies can offer various solutions for cytogenetic applications:
- Detection of whole genome gains and losses at a high resolution.
- Analysis of whole genome absences of heterozygosity.
- SNPs genotyping and genome-wide association studies.
- RNA Analysis Solution
Gene expression profile studies on either human or mouse are suitable for:
- Detection of genes and pathways involved in diseases, treatment responses and biological processes.
- Predictive models based on gene expression profiles.
- Pharmacogenomics and toxicogenomics studies.
- Alternative splicing detection.
- Classification of samples on gene signatures.
- Analysis of miRNA.
- Microarray analysis on compromised samples with degraded and/or low quantity samples.
Quality sample analysis
In addition, to the microarray procedure we also offer:
- DNA and RNA quantification and quality control analysis.
- Optical genome mapping (OGM) (Bionano) to detect structural and copy number alterations at a high resolution.
- Hand made FISH probes from the CHORI BAC collection.
High throughput qPCR
The Biomark HD system is a high throughput qPCR that runs IFCs in either real-time or end-point read modes, bringing PCR solutions to a range of applications. The 48x48 Dynamic Array combines up to 48 samples and 48 assays, generating 2304 different assays in one single run. The 96x96 Dynamic Array combines up to 96 samples and 96 assays, generating 9216 different assays. In addition, the FLEXsix IFC incorporates six 12x12 partitions that can be organized in any configuration, in up to six separate experimental runs.
- Targeted Gene expression
- Digital PCR