INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL PROJECT MANAGER
Número de puestos
Fecha límite de inscripción
What we need
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Economic or Finance would be an asset (other areas also accepted if proven working experience in project financial management).
- Min 1 year experience in managing and/or auditing competitive research projects. Desired experience in biomedical projects.
- Knowledge of the financial rules of European programs will be an asset (mainly Horizon 2020 and future Horizon Europe).
- Proficiency level in English; fluency in other languages will be a plus.
- Good level of Spanish (basic written and listening).
- Good knowledge of Office 365; high level of excel will be an asset.
- Desirable competences: good communication and listening skills, team player, problem-solver and customer-oriented, high performance capacity and high level of interest, ability to work under deadlines and handle varying workloads with high responsibility and independency, positive attitude and able to work with different internal and external collaborators with different professional profiles.
- Financial follow-up of the international ongoing research projects of the Institute.
- Required interaction with other units of the administration, mainly: HHRR, Finance, Purchase Unit and Communication.
- Preparation of financial reports and financial audits.
- Establish a fluid communication with the funding institutions, other research institutions and Josep Carreras’s Group Leaders.
- Participation in another transversal task of the unit when required: indicators, meeting organisations, procedures etc.
What we offer
- Initial contract for two years with possibility to be extended.
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Exciting and innovative projects to manage.
- Working in the mixed basic and clinical research environment of the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute.
- Incorporation in a highly collaborative team.
- The stimulating environment of the Barcelona metropolitan area.
- Measures to reconcile work and family life (flexible schedule working hours, teleworking, 23 working days of paid holidays, 10 leave days for personal matters, among others).
- Salary: depending of the experience of the candidate and according to IJC’s salary scales
The Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute (IJC) is a non-profit research institute based in Barcelona and dedicated to advancing our understanding about leukaemia and related disorders, in partnership with the University of Barcelona and University Autònoma of Barcelona. The IJC has laboratories in three clinical campuses: i) Clinic Hospital, ii) Sant Pau Hospital and iii) Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital. IJC serves as a collaborative hub for basic investigators and physicians to work together on fundamental biological and clinical aspects of leukaemia. The IJC offers an excellent work environment built around a multi-disciplinary fusion of ideas and state-of-the-art facilities.
More information on our website http://www.carrerasresearch.org/en and the Josep Carreras Foundation website https://www.fcarreras.org/en.
The European Commission awarded the IJC the Seal of Excellence in HR in July 2019. The IJC continues to work to maintain its policies in accordance with the principles of the Charter and the Code. The European Commission's human resources strategy for researchers (HRS4R) has as its main objective to ensure that research centers of excellence implement and respect the requirements of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Researchers. to the hiring of researchers (hereinafter referred to as the Charter and Code) within its human resources policies.
We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and cater to applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
IJC guarantees that applicants' personal data are processed in accordance with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Data Protection Act 3/2018.
The Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute (IJC) is looking for an International Financial Project Manager to increase international cooperation at the institute.
Presentación de las candidaturas
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter (incl. the contact details of two referees) to email@example.com in the subject of the message: REF.: IPM_AG_46.
Deadline for Applications
Please submit your application by July 30th, 2022.