TEC. ESPECIALIST STATISTICS
Deadline for application
- Bachelor's degree in statistics or similar.
- Master in Bioinformatics and minimum experience in data analysis and integration with clinical data will be valued.
- Availability to work in the area of the epidemiology of hematological neoplasms.
- Motivation to work in a team.
- Excellent level of oral and written English.
- Previous experience in programming languages and databases: R, sql.
- To carry out research tasks in the field of the specific project mentioned in the introduction.
- Active participation in the design and drafting of projects funded by calls for proposals in national or international projects
- Writing articles with the results of the studies.
What we offer
- Incorporation in a multinational and highly collaborative team.
- An exciting and innovative research project.
- Full-time contract.
- Temporary contract.
- The salary will be valued depending on the candidate.
Who we are?
Our mission is to carry out research into the basic, epidemiological, preventive, clinical and translational aspects of leukaemia and other hematologic malignancies.
The vision of the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute is that research will identify new therapeutic targets and enable us to develop more precise and less aggressive treatments. We aspire to understand the origin and development of leukaemia and other malignant haematological pathologies in order to be able to prevent them. We will work for a future in which all leukaemias will be curable.
The European Commission awarded the IJC the HR Excellence seal in July 2019. The IJC continues to work to maintain its policies in line with the Charter and Code principles.
The HRS4R has the main objective of ensuring that research centers of excellence implement and respect the requirements of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for hiring researchers (from here on referred to as the Charter and Code) within their human resources policies.
This EC initiative aims to promote training, professional development, and mobility for all European scientists. The IJC supports these values and principles, which will not only serve to strengthen its internal policies but will actively stimulate excellent research and firmly situate the organization as an institution with a stimulating working environment that favors the development of its scientists.
IJC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
Place of presentation of the candidacies
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and (incl. the contact details of two referees) to email@example.com including the reference REF: TES_CG_55.
Deadline for Applications
Please submit your application by November 24th, 2020.