Unitat de Bioinformàtica
The Bioinformatics Unit at IJC provides both IJC and external researchers with high-quality computational analysis services covering all the project aspects related to clinical and biological data. This includes experimental design for NGS or microarray experiments, statistical consulting, NGS and microarray data analysis and integration, scientific database management and software design and implementation. We also provide training on different bioinformatics topics as well as usage of HPC (high-performance computing) resources.
From the technical point of view, the bioinformatics unit staff includes highly skilled computational biologist professionals with an extensive experience in bioinformatic core facilities and private companies.
- HPC infrastructure with 80 processor cores, 576 GB of RAM and more than 100 TB of storage.
- Workstations with 8 processor cores, 64GB of RAM and NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 GPU.
Unitat de Bioinformática
Ctra. de Can Ruti
Cami de les Escoles s/n
(+34) 93 557 2807 (Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30)
PER RESERVES I CONSULTES
|Manuel Castro||Core Facility Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Piñeyro||Postdoctoral Investigatoremail@example.com|
|Abdessamad El Ayadi||Desenvolupador Webfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Documents i preus
- Bioinformatics data analysis including: consulting, experimental design advice, technology selection, final report generation and interpretation.
- Advice and support on project proposal writing, data provider selection and budget planning.
- Custom bioinformatic analyses and tailored software development.
- Clinical software development compliant with ISO-13485.
- Large volume data storage, management and submission to public repositories.
- Bioinformatics analysis training.
Epigenomics and Epitranscriptomics: 5mC and 5hmC DNA methylation arrays (Infinium Methylation 450K and EPIC), Whole-Genome Bisulphite Sequencing (WGBS), Reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS), bsRNA-Seq, m6A and m1A RNA methylomes by NGS and array.
Genomics: Whole-Exome Sequencing (WES), WGS, SNP and CNV Arrays, ChIP-Seq, Hi-C.
Transcriptomics: RNA-Seq, Ribo-seq, RIP-seq, iCLIP, CLIP-seq.
Metagenomics: 16s rRNA