Affymetrix Microarrays Platform (PAM)
PAM is an Affymetrix European Reference Group Cytogenetic applications and participates in the Cytogenetic European Quality Assessment (CEQA)
Affymetrix® Microarrays Platform (PAM) is a service focused on DNA and RNA microarray solutions offered by Affymetrix. Solutions towards a personalized medicine.
Microarray studies can offer various solutions for cytogenetic applications:
- Detection of whole genome gains and losses at a high resolution.
- Analysis of whole genome absences of heterozygosity.
- SNPs genotyping and genome-wide association studies.
RNA Analysis Solution
Gene expression profile studies on either human or mouse are suitable for:
- Detection of genes and pathways involved in diseases, treatment responses and biological processes.
- Predictive models based on gene expression profiles.
- Pharmacogenomics and toxicogenomics studies.
- Alternative splicing detection.
- Classification of samples on gene signatures.
- Analysis of miRNA.
- Microarray analysis on compromised samples with degraded and/or low quantity samples.
Quality sample analysis
In addition, to the microarray procedure we also offer DNA and RNA quantification and quality control analysis.