Bioinformatician pre-doctoral fellow
Deadline for application
- Experience in bioinformatics is mandatory
- Experience using different NGS analysis tools for variant calling, copy number variation in germinal and somatic samples
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge in different programming languages: Python and R, mandatory; other programming languages will be appreciated
- Knowledge in different relational database programming languages: MySQL, SQLite.
- Experience with different basic informatics tools, like MSOffice
- High capacity to adaptation to different situations, methodologies, and new members in the team
- High communication capacity, work in team skills
- Proactive attitude, with initiative, and capacity to find solutions to different issues found
- High motivation regarding research in biomedicine
- High learning capacity
- High level in English speaking, and writing
The “Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute”, offers a two-year position as pre-doctoral fellow in ICO-Germans Trias i Pujol Campus. Badalona.
- Bioinformatic analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) samples: Whole Exome Sequencing, Whole Genome Sequencing, and Targeted Deep Sequencing
- Statistical support
- Single-cell sample analysis support
- Maintenance of distinct lab web pages
- Development of different programming tools for wet lab
Place of presentation of the candidacies
What we offer
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Full-time contract, starting on March the 1st, 2019
For more information
For more information, please visit: http://www.carrerasresearch.org/es/Myelodysplastic_Syndromes
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references of three references able to assess the scientific potential and previous performance to email@example.com.
PLEASE MENTION the REFERENCE in the subject of the mail or your application may not reach the right person.
Deadline for applications
The call will be open until 20/02/2019